Does Medical Social Media Management Make Sense for Your Practice?
With so many of your patients socializing with their favorite brand names, small companies as well as their good friends thru Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Foursquare, Yelp and many more social media networks and also applications every day, it’s easy to interact socially with these people as well as make them your good friends also– if you know exactly how, have something different and valuable to provide, and have the moment to make the effort to demonstrate them you care. Social Media, managed correctly, can easily get you even more new patients.
Daily time devoted on social media networks is definitely growing wildly. While any really good medical or dental practice recognizes, personalized endorsements are actually the most highly effective type of advertising and social media networks are the new platform for personalized recommendations.
However together with health privacy laws and related legal issues, precisely how can a medical or dental practice profitably (remember– we are actually thinking like you) interact with their patients or patient prospects via social media in a method which makes sense– as well as profit? (that word again)
That’s exactly where the social media experts at Adding New Patients come in. We can carry out a “Social Media Marketing Analysis” to examine your practice and develop a “go/no go” evaluation and recommendation.
If it does make sense, we’ll recommend some ideal practices for implementation by your personnel or our Get New Patients team.
If it does not make sense, at that point we’ll clarify why not right away and within what conditions it may make sense in the future.
However again, exactly what we won’t do … is SELL YOU on this.
Think you can manage this by yourself? Look at this diagram and think about what’s the better use of your time and your personnel’s– operating your practice or managing social media to obtain more new patients?
If it DOES makes sense to market your medical practice using social media then here are actually some of the possible methods to do it:
- Develop professional Facebook Fan Pages, Twitter, YouTube or even LinkedIn Company Accounts for your practice and incorporate appropriate elements in every one and ensure brand constancy across all through their coordinated layout.
- Manage every of your accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Recommend means for you to develop content on your own– we will post it for you.
- If you require assistance developing content, we can do it for you.
- We will engage with your patients as well as prospects, only bringing you in to the discussion. whenever it gets personal.
- We will suggest suggestions between your patients to their good friends if you’re accepting new patients of their type then.
- We’ll manage your reputation on social networks and act if something negative appears. We’ll manage your accounts “inbox” reacting to messages or alerting you or even your personnel if it eventually becomes personal or needs direct participation.
- We’ll eliminate Porn as well as Spam from your accounts– oh yeah, they’ve found their way there too.
- We will report and also analyze your social discusses and business reputation stats monthly.
To obtain a complimentary preliminary consultation on your medical or dental practices total online presence and get more new patient goals and objectives– including your social media needs, call the best medical SEO experts today at 877-243-6167 or contact us to arrange a free initial consultation on ways to get more new patients.